If a member has a freeze on their account and then decides to cancel their membership, you should be able to terminate it as usual. If not, here is how to add a manual terminate status.
- Look up the customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Status tab. Under Advanced Status Options click the Add button.
- Select Terminate from the the Status Change dropdown.
- Select the start date to be the date of termination.
- Add any notes in the Remarks section.
- Click OK to save. The status change will now show up in the Status tab.
- Click OK to finish.