- Thank You and Reminder emails for events in the booking systems
- Private iCal feeds available for your booked events. These can be shared with staff and managers to allow external viewing of booked events
- Staff can now edit the subtitle of a custom event, an example might be “Birthday Party – Smith”
- Customer query constraints for events
- A new option on Offerings to not request the address from customers booking online You might consider using this for frequently booked events like Yoga
- The calendar application can be password protected for managers only. This may be useful when testing out the system or when you are building up your schedule for the first time.
- Last check-in date is shown on the participant roster
- New email action to send an email to expiring prepaid members (those members expiring in +7 days)
- Edit Customer button (actually a small link) is now available on the POS screen. It’s a small link due to limited real estate on small monitors
- The POS check-in screen will now prompt the staff “Debit punch?” when checking in punch card users. This was a popular request as often punch card users are buying a discounted day pass and did not want to have a punch debited.