As a Rock Gym Pro user, you have the option to create a FREE Smartwaiver account which can seamlessly integrate signed, digital smart waivers with your RGP account. This Smartwaiver integration is available to RGP users on the PLUS or PREMIUM paid plans.
To set up your Smartwaiver + RGP integration:
- From Data Entry go to Manage → Waiver Management / Stations
- Enter your Staff PIN, click on the Live tab and then the Smartwaiver Integration button.
- Click on Create FREE Smartwaiver Account
- Complete the required fields and click Create Account
Your RGP and Smartwaiver accounts are now linked!
You’ll receive an email from Smartwaiver with instructions on how to send your existing waiver to Smartwaiver so they can convert it into a digital smart waiver.
Smartwaiver will then send you another email once your waiver has been converted (generally takes less than one business day).
Once converted, you’ll need to add your Smartwaiver to the list of documents in the RGP Waiver Management screen.
From the next screen, select Integrate an existing Smartwaiver.com form, choose the document and then click OK.
Make sure the Form Active checkbox is checked and that you’ve selected the proper Form Type and Document Type.
You’ll see your new smart waiver in your list of documents in the RGP Waiver Management screen.
**** Complete a few test smart waivers and ensure that the information from the waiver transfers properly to your RGP database. Try populating a customer record from the test waivers and make sure everything is set up correctly.****
Finally, click on the Publish Design to Live button
You’re now ready to set up your Waiver Kiosk Station.
- RGP + Smartwaiver integration overview
- How do I set up my Waiver Kiosks with Smartwaiver?
- How do I set up the integration in a multi-gym environment?
- Can I use RGP Documents with the Smartwaiver app?
- How do I "map" Smartwaiver fields with RGP?
- What hardware should I use for the Kiosk Stations?