1) View your class availability in real-time and book those classes from their Online Account or stored credit card.
(Note: We plan on adding a customizable news feed that you will be able to manage in your RGP account.)
What You Need To Set It Up
- Premium Paid Plan (formerly Level 3)
- Rock Gym Pro Database Replication enabled and up to date (From Data Entry go to: Manage –> Maintenance –> Database Replication)
- Barcode Reader for the barcode scanning. We recommend: Honeywell Genesis MS7580 Bar Code Reader.
- Options in RGP Configured (see below)
How To Configure Mobile App Settings Within RGP
Manage –> RGPro Connect Mobile App –> Configuration
You will be taken to the RGPro Connect Configuration page. Follow the set up instructions and…
…after filling out the fields, click on the Save Settings button on the bottom of the page.
You can toggle back and forth between the App Settings tab and the App Preview tab at the top of the page to view how the app will appear on a customer’s mobile phone.
When you’re done configuring your mobile app settings, simply X out of the configure screen.
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us.
Printable Flyer for the Front Desk
To encourage your customers to download the RGPro Connect app, you can print and display a flyer at your front desk. We've created a couple for you which includes QR codes that customers can scan to easily access the app:
Download Flyer 1
Download Flyer 2