Web/Mobile Dashboard Menu Item
- The new web dashboard is now available via a Menu Item in Rock Gym Pro at Data Entry -> Reporting -> Web/Mobile. Instructions on activating the Web/Mobile dashboard are available.
- NOTE: Managers must specifically be approved for access to the Web/Mobile dashboard by going to Data Entry -> Manage -> Web/Mobile Dashboard
- More reporting features will be added to the dashboard, and this menu item allows those reporting items to be available directly within Rock Gym Pro.
- Multigym MANAGER Access Controls for Reporting/Charting/Dashboard
- IMPORTANT - the default behavior for managers and multigym reporting has changed!
- Managers will now default to only being allowed to view Reports, Charting, and the Sales Summary Grid for the LOCAL DATABASE.
- If managers need access to reporting for remote gyms, this access must be configured in Data Entry -> Manage -> Employee -> [select employee name] -> Edit.
- Data Entry -> Reports -> Charting and Data Visualization is now multigym selectable. When launching charting, you can select which location to view
- Data Entry -> Reports -> Customer Queries is now multigym selectable. When launching customer queries, you can select which location to process. Additionally, the specific constraints have been renamed to be more descriptive.
- Improved performance when loading large customer lists from remote gyms
- Find Documents Button added to Participants tab in Manage Event (the event check-in window)
- Charting and Data Visualization now includes a new graph line for Member Visits
- Customer Queries includes three new constraints
- General: Customer Attribute Modified | This is a powerful new constraint that allows you to filter on any specific attribute that was modified on a customer report
- Membership: Was a Member | Allows you to filter on customers that WERE A MEMBER during a specific period in the past
- Activity: Visit Count Multigym | Allows you to filter on customers that visited specific gyms in a multigym environment
- Inventory Adjustments and Restock Reported : Gym location added for transfer-ins and outs
Bug Fixes / Minor Improvements
- Sendgrid/Queue fixes
- FIX: multisession reminder emails in the Calendar sometimes included the date of the first event incorrectly
- Many bug fixes and internal improvements
- Various replication bugs fixed