Details on the updates listed below can be found in this Announcement
5 MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS
1. QuickBooks Online Integration
2. POS Quick Buttons / Custom Colors
3. New Product Management Options
4. Express Online Booking Profiles
5. New Email Trigger – Upcoming Waiver Expiring
- Additional charts have been included in the Web Mobile Dashboard
- iCal feeds can now be added to your Calendar Widgets so customers can easily include events in their favorite calendar application(e.g. Google Calendar or phone calendar application)
- The Online Membership Change Form now has dedicated tablet URL (no CAPTCHA)
- General product selection window in Reports and Customer Queries supports multi-select of products.
- Punch Adjustments are now recorded in the Audit Log.
- STAFF level access now has access to the Customer History button in the Edit Customer window
- Mass Dues changes are now logged in the Audit Log
- Draft Receipts now have DRAFT text at top and bottom
- Balances against spending limits not properly checked when selling On-Account to remote customers. FIXED.
- Clock-in shortcut key switched to ctrl-k (ctrl-c conflicted with copy)
- Check-in -> MORE menu would sometime open off the screen. FIXED.
- If multiple staff members tried to attach the same document to the same customer at the same time, the document was abandoned. FIXED.
- Long custom policy names were sometimes truncated. FIXED.