Now that your RGP and Smartwaiver accounts are linked, you can set up your Kiosk Waiver Stations using the dedicated Smartwaiver app. The app restricts access on your iOS or Android device so that customers can view only your smart waiver.
- From your iPad or Android (Galaxy Tab A 9.7” or Galaxy Tab E 9.6”) device, download the Smartwaiver Kiosk app for iOS or Android.
- Open the app on your device and tap on the I Have A Smartwaiver Account button.
- A six-digit registration code will be displayed on the next screen. You’ll use this code to register your Kiosk from your RGP account.
- In RGP, go to Data Entry → Manage → Waiver Management / Stations.
- Click on the ‘Live’ tab from the Waiver Management screen
- Click on the Smartwaiver Integration button
- Click on Manage Kiosks
- Click on Register New Kiosk
- Enter the six-digit code and fill in the three other fields
- Click on Register
- Select which forms you want to use- **Top Level Form List** is all of your digital documents or you can select One form.
- Select the Deliver to Location
- If you want to use the Auto-Photo Capture feature please read the note.
Please make sure to complete all actions from within RGP via Manage Kiosks. If you login to your Smartwaiver account and setup your Kiosks from within Smartwaiver your waivers will not be delivered properly. It is imperative you manage your Kiosks from within your RGP software.
Your device is set up!
If you have multiple devices, you will need to repeat this process for each Waiver Kiosk Station you’d like to set up. If you have more than one waiver or document that you’d like to present on separate Waiver Kiosk Waiver Stations, you can set up each station with its own document from the Manage Kiosks button.
- RGP + Smartwaiver integration overview
- How do I set up my smart waiver in RGP?
- How do I set up the integration in a multi-gym environment?
- Can I use RGP Documents with the Smartwaiver app?
- How do I "map" Smartwaiver fields with RGP?
- What hardware should I use for the Kiosk Stations?