As part of the Plus Paid Plan , you can link the databases of remote facilities together to offer seamless member checkin to your users!
A video summary of the multiple location features of Rock Gym Pro is available.
Please note: RGP needs a minimum of THREE WEEKS NOTICE to set up your multigym environment. Please have a look at our Multigym Customer Checklist.
Below are the benefits of using the RGP multigym functionality:
- Seamless member check-in across all your facilities. Any of your members can walk into any location and swipe their card or be looked up and checked in.
- Staff members have access to editing the customer record of a customer in any location.
- Staff member PINs are automatically synchronized across all locations.
- Member access can be setup as “home gym only” or “all locations” – allowing you to sell differential membership packages.
- Rock Gym Pro will gracefully handle network failures should a remote location temporarily become inaccessible due to a network outage.
- You have multiple facilities, or will be opening a new facility, and each location is running a local copy of Rock Gym Pro on a server.
- Your databases must share the same master key.
- Your membership check-in cards numbers are unique across all your facilities.
- A VPN (Virtual Private Network) must exist between your locations.
If you're interested in learning more details about the RGP multigym functionality, please use the contact form.