If a member earns a certification or has passed a course that shows proficiency in a certain area, you can update their customer profile to reflect their achievements.
To set up your own custom proficiencies:
1. Go to Manage --> Settings --> Customers --> Customer Proficiency
From here you can add, remove and edit proficiencies:
A few guidelines for using Customizable Proficiency Levels
- If a proficiency level has not been assigned to a Customer Profile, there will be no message at check-in regarding a missing proficiency when a customer checks in.
- If at least one proficiency is assigned at check-in and POS, a yellow box will appear indicating the customer is lacking an assigned proficiency.
- If a proficiency is renamed/edited, customer records will be updated appropriately to reflect the new name for the proficiency.
- Only unused proficiencies are allowed to be deleted. If a proficiency has been assigned to any customer, it cannot be deleted.
Clearing/Changing Proficiencies that have been assigned
If you need to clear or change a proficiency that has been assigned to a group of customers, follow the steps below:
- Go to View -> Customer Queries
- Enable the constraint Policies - Proficiency / Belay Levels
- Click the the parameters section to define the specific proficiencies you want to filter on
- Click Review Query
- Click Bulk Tag and bulk tag these customers with a unique tag
- Now go to Manage -> Tags -> Apply Actions
- Select your recently assigned bulk tag
- Select the Proficiency - Assign action and then hit EXECUTE
- From here you can select NONE to clear the proficiency on the tagged customers, or select a different proficiency.