Details on the updates listed below can be found in this Announcement.
- Faster and More Reliable EMV Integration
- Customizable Proficiency Levels / Belay Certifications
- New Send To POS button warning message
- The Custom Report SQL Window is now resizable with scrollbars.
- Youth Program Groups -> Group Check-In : A horizontal splitter was added that allows the upper and lower pane to be adjusted
- Manage Event -> Participants -> Find Documents : A new booking will be created ONLY if the customer is not already a bookee or participant
- Payment# added to the Payments grid in Invoice & Payments
- Guest Pass - When a terminated member is attempting to use a guest pass, the text was unclear. The text has been changed to “Member is frozen or terminated, guest pass not permitted.”
- When exiting Manage -> Email System, if the system is in TEST MODE a pop up message will now appear.
- Mobile account actions such as, linking and unlinking online accounts, are now recorded in the audit log.
- Change Form PDFs occasionally failed to upload. Fixed.
- Staff Pin was not required when adding or removing instructors from bookings. Now a Staff Pin is required. Fixed.
- When Send To POS is used with custom questions with a default value of 0 and associated with products, the line items were still created in POS even though the quantity was 0. Fixed..
- When a Power or Closer staff level is required, the window that appears now clearly indicates which access level is required.
- If the staff updated an email address of a bookee when sending a confirmation email, the action was not logged in the event change history. The action is now logged.
- Gyms were able to enter more than three letters for their gift card prefix. The three letter limit is now enforced.
- You can now sort by date with archived members.