This article explains how to run a custom report to know if you were affected by the billing issue from v1.1.13460. (See related article: Resolving Billing Issue from v1.1.13460)
We've create a custom report that can search your Rock Gym Pro database for any invoices affected by this bug. The code for this report is attached to this support page in a file called affected_invoices.txt (linked at the bottom of the page). You can download and install the code for that report by following the instructions below:
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select General Reports to open the Reporting window.
- Click the Custom Reports tab.
- Click the Add SQL button.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Copy and paste the SQL query (code) provided to you into the SQL field. Make sure to copy all of the code.
- Click OK to save.
- You can now run your report from the Custom reports tab at any time.
> If the report is blank after it is run, you have no affected invoices and you do not need to take any further action.
> If there are affected invoices in your database, the report will list the customer and the invoice number for each affected invoice, so that you can see how many customers were affected and who they are.
> If you do see affected invoices in your database, please reach out to RGP Support if you would like us to run the script to correct the problems this bug caused.