The Manage Participants window is where you can change the number of participants in a booking, add or remove participants, and edit their information.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Under the Booking tab, double click on the name of the booking you want to edit to bring up the Manage Participants window.
- You can also bring up the Manage Participants window by clicking on the name of the customer and clicking the Participants button in the individual booking information window on the right.
- Change the number of participants in a booking
- Add a new participant to an existing booking
- Remove a participant from a booking
- Assign a waiver to a participant
- Edit a customer’s personal and billing information
- Review a customer’s invoices and payment history
- Add supporting documentation to a customer’s profile
- Review a customer’s check-in history
Adding a new participant to an existing event
Changing the number of participants for an existing booking
Removing a participant from a booking
Assigning a signed waiver to an existing customer
Editing a customer’s personal information
Editing a customer’s billing information
Reviewing a customer’s check-in history