For events like parties or classes that cost extra you can set the price when building the offering.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab (top left).
- Click on the offering you would like to edit and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
- In the Edit Offering window click the Pricing tab.
- Check Offering has a price attached to open the pricing options display.
- First, select the booking product you wish booking purchases to be assigned to.
- Next, create whatever rules you wish for this product. Remember that rules are prioritized and processed in the order shown. Click Add to add a rule or Edit to edit an existing rule. Select a rule and move it up or down using the arrow buttons to assign priority. Click Delete to delete a rule.
- When adding or editing a rule you have the following options:
- Rule Name
- Pricing for this rule (Tab): Chose to give all participants the same pricing or specific pricing for different participant types.
- Rule applicability dates/days of the week (Tab)
If you choose to give all participants the same pricing click the Change button to set limits. For example, a birthday party, you could create two pricing rules. The first Pricing rule would be To Participant Count of 10 has a Fixed Amount of $300. Click Close.
You can also set a rule based purely are participant numbers, such as the first participant in a booking costs $45 but every participant after costs $35 per person.
- To assign dates click the Rule Applicability Dates/Days Of The Week tab. Select one of the following:
- When booking occurs: Use this option to provide early bird discounts by setting the price for how many days in advance of the booking. Alternatively, you can provide last minute pricing by setting this price to only apply within a certain number of days of the event.
- Specific dates, days of week or times for the booking: Select start dates, end dates, time restrictions and the days of the week the booking takes place that you wish this price to be available.
11. Click Ok to save this rule.
12. Click Close to finish.