You can create a report for specific staff members or your entire staff to see what events they are working and which events still need staff assigned.
- From the main calendar window click the Reports/Grids button and select Instructor Assignments.
- Select the offering type to see the schedule for one type of event, or the top level category to see all offerings under that category.
- Choose the date range you wish to review, or use one of the buttons next to the dates to select a specific time span.
- Use the Sort Events dropdown to sort the events by the date or the date and the instructor.
- Use the Filter On Staff dropdown to show all staff or just a specific staff member.
- Select whether or not you want to see only events that still require instructors or if you only want to see the first session of a multisession offering.
- After you run your report select on any date and click the Open Event button to edit the event, including staffing.
- Use the buttons at the bottom to print the report, open it in Excel or save as a .CSV file.
- Click Close to finish.