The default confirmation email is what will be sent out to customers once they have made a booking. In this email you can include standard information like links to your waiver, directions, hours, and reminders of things to bring.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Settings.
- Click on the Booking Messages tab.
- Here you can edit three sections of the default confirmation email:
- Header Message: This content will appear at the top of all booking confirmation emails. This is a good place to put a note and link to your online waiver.
- Terms and Conditions: In addition to being sent in the confirmation email, these will be displayed to all customers before they confirm their order online, requiring them to accept the terms in order to submit the booking.
- Footer Message: This content will show up at the bottom of the email, following any specific confirmation messages you’ve created for an offering.
- Click Modify on any of these three sections to edit. Enter your content and click OK to save.