While you’re able to limit the number of participants an offering can accept when building an offering, you can also override those limitations on a by-event basis. For example, if a family has arranged with management to allow 31 kids for a birthday party instead of the usual limit of 25 you’ll be able to do so without having to change the rule for the entire offering or creating a new offering with different limitations.
- On the main calendar window click the New Booking button.
- Double click on the event type you want to book.
- Select the date and time of the event you want to book and press Okay.
- Search for the customer or add them as a new customer as normal.
- Once you get to the Manage Participants screen, enter the number of participants and click Okay. A pop up window will tell you that the maximum participants allowed has been exceeded. Click Yes to continue.
- Click Close to finish.