Before you publish your widget you’ll want to add your logo and contact information to your online settings. This is both good practice and crucial for branding a direct link widget; because those widgets are hosted on the Rock Gym Pro website, it won’t have your usual website branding to rely on. Here’s how to customize your logo and contact information.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Settings.
- Click on the Business Details tab and enter your contact information.
- Next, click on the Online Colors, Logo & Analytics tab. Click Select Logo to bring up the Online Image Library. If you need to add a logo to the library click Add Image and select it from your computer. If you’ve previously added your logo as an image click on it and click Select Image.
- You can also change the display colors for the text, headers and backgrounds here.
- Click OK when finished.
TIP: For best results use a logo that is 250x250 pixels in size or smaller.