An automated thank you email lets you thank your customers while confirming their order. Here is how to add and edit a default automated thank you email that can be used for any offering; you can also create customized thank you emails for specific offerings if you choose.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Settings.
- Click on the Reminder/Thank You Emails tab.
- Double click the Default Subject field to edit the subject line.
- Click Modify to edit the default thank you email body copy. Enter your content and click OK to save.
- Click OK to finish.