For events that require preparation you can limit how soon an event can be booked online, protecting yourself from a last-minute event you’re not prepared for. You can also set up how far in advance an event can be booked online.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click on the offering you would like to edit and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
- In the Edit Offering window click the Booking tab.
- Under Booking Time Constraints, click the checkbox to restrict an event from being booked within a certain amount of time of an event. Enter the number of hours notice you require. For example, enter 48 if you wish to require a two day notice to book an event.
- Enter how many weeks in the future you want to allow events to be booked.
- Click Close to finish.