Whether it’s $10 off a punch pass or a 25% discount for new members, it’s easy to set up promotional discounts as either a fixed-price or percentage discount.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the screen click the Promotions button to bring up the Promotions window.
- Select the promotion you wish to add a code for and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Promotion window.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Under Discount Details, choose which kind of discount you wish to offer by entering either a percentage figure in Percent Discount or a dollar figure in Fixed Discount. Note that you can enter both a fixed-price and percentage discount (for example, $10 off + 30% discount off original price). You can also select to apply the fixed discount by participant for bookings like birthday parties.
- If you wish, you can set a minimum amount required for a promotion to be available (for example, $10 off if you spend $100 or more).
- You can also limit the maximum discount amount here.
- Click OK to finish.