While you’re able to limit the number of bookings an offering can accept when building an offering, you can also override those limitations on a by-event basis. For example, if two families want to do a co-birthday party you could accept two bookings instead of the usual one, saving you the hassle of having to change the rule for the whole offering or creating a new offering with different limitations.
For overriding booking limitations (assuming the date you want to book already has a maximum amount of bookings):
- On the main calendar window click the New Booking button.
- Double click on the event type you want to book.
- Select the date and time of the event you want to book. The event will be showed as Sold Out. Press Okay. A pop up window will tell you that you have selected an event that is unavailable.
- Click Yes to continue. Another pop up window will tell you that a new booking will exceed the number of bookings available for this event. Click Yes to continue.
- You will now be able to add the booking as you normally would. Once you press Okay on the Manage Participants screen you will get one more pop up window confirming that the number of bookings for the event will be exceeded. Click Yes.
- The event will now show up as overbooked.