Once you’ve built a widget with all your desired offerings it will be time to add it to your website. With this method, you’ll place the widget on a single page in your website. You can then link into the widget from various places on your website using that link.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Online Widgets to open the Manage Booking and Calendar Widgets window.
- Select the custom widget you wish to add to your site and click the Settings tab.
- Select Redirect to your website’s callback URL and enter the URL of the booking page where you will place the single, embedded booking widget. Select the widget as the default widget for callback URL.
- Next, click the Website Widget Code tab and copy the script code. Paste the code into your website’s booking page.
- Click Close to finish.
NOTE: Once you’ve configured the widget with your callback URL any links shown in the Website Widget Code tab will automatically redirect to your booking page on your website, showing the specific widget or offering.