If you’re offering something like a discount for early bookings you’ll want to track it with a promotional code. Here’s how to enter a promotional code into a booking for a specific event.
- First you’ll need to set up a promotional code in the system. Learn how to set up a new promotional code here.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Click on the name of the customer you wish to enter the promotional code for. Their information will show up on the right in the individual booking information window.
- In the Details tab, scroll down to Promotion Code and double click on the yellow field to the right.
- Enter the code in the field or select the code from the list. Note that you can not enter an invalid or unknown promotional code. You will be asked to confirm the discount; click OK.
- The code will now show up in the Details tab, and the discount will be applied to the total due.
Setting up a new promotional code