If you need to review the transaction history of a booking to figure out a billing issue you can do so from within the Manage Event window.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Select the customer and click the Transactions button to bring up the Apply Transactions window.
- In the Applied Transactions tab you can see all the transactions that are currently associated with the booking. If necessary, you can un-apply a transaction that was made in error.
- In the Other Transactions tab you can see additional transactions for this customer sortable by date, including any that have been un-applied. Here you re-apply a transaction that was canceled in error.
- When finished, click Close to exit the Apply Transactions window, and Close again to exit the Manage Event window.