For an irregular or one-time event you will want to add it to the schedule as a fixed event. This works for creating a one-time event, like a competition, or an irregular event like a summer camp that you offer at different times during the summer.
First you need to create the offering itself.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click the Add button and select Add Offering. Give the offering a title and click OK.
- With the offering selected, right click on the day you wish to add the offering, select Add Fixed Event and select the starting time and duration. Click OK.
- The event has now been added to the schedule. You can now edit the event to add prices, resources, and set up the online presentation as normal. If you need to create additional sessions for that event, right click on the event and select Add Single Additional Session to create Session #2 at the same time for the next day. To change when Session #2 takes place, drag and drop Session #2 to the right time and day. Repeat as necessary until you’ve added all required sessions.
- Click Close to finish.