The default participant type in the Calendar is Participant. However, you can add additional participant types like members, non-members, guests, children, siblings, adults, students, etc. This allows you flexibility when creating min/max participants for an offering.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Settings.
- Click on the Participant Types/Check-Ins tab.
- Click Add or Edit to enter the singular and plural versions of the participant type.
- You can also select the minimum and maximum number of that type of participant allowed for offerings like birthday parties. This is helpful for customers when booking a birthday party, as an example, minimum selectable of 5 and maximum of 30.
- Click OK when finished.