If you need details on a paid transaction, you can look up when the transaction took place and how it was paid for.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Click on the name of the customer you wish to review the transaction for. Their information will show up on the right in the individual booking information window.
- Click the Transactions button.
- You will be able to see the date, customer name, product, the amount paid and the payment type (cash, check, or credit).
- In addition to applied transactions, you can also see any other associated transactions by clicking the Other Transactions tab.
- Click Close to exit.