A custom event is an offering that isn’t scheduled but that the staff can add dynamically to the calendar. These types of events would be for offerings like a private lesson than can be done at any time. Here’s how to set up an offering to be bookable as a custom event.
- On the main calendar window click the Manage Schedule button.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click the Add button and select Add Offering. Give the offering a title (we called ours Private Belay) and click OK.
- With the offering selected, click the Edit button at the top left of the screen. This will bring up the Edit Offering window. In the Schedule tab check Allow staff to create custom events box.
- This event can now be booked at any time. If you need to, you can attach a resource, assign staff, add pricing or customize the offering as normal.
- Click Close to finish.
Overview on creating an offering