If you want to automatically place holidays on your calendar you can do so by adding a holiday iCal feed.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click the Add button and select Add iCal Feed. This will bring up the iCal Feed Properties window.
- Give the feed a title if you wish (we called ours Holidays) and enter the following iCal feed: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/public/basic.ics
- Change the color of how the event displays on the calendar if you wish.
- Click OK to finish.