If a customer changes their mind again, you can restore their booking without having to add all their information back in.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Be sure you are on the Booking Tab.
- Be sure that "Show Cancelled Bookings" check box is checked at the top of the booking list window.
- In the booking information window on the right, click the Un-Cancel button.
- When asked if you would like to reinstate the booking, click Yes.
- If the original booking payment was refunded, the customer will then have to pay for the offering via POS.
- If the offering was cancelled without a refund, then there is no payment needed.