If you are using the email system to send marketing messages, you will want to give your members the opportunity to unsubscribe from your emails. This is both good manners and in many cases required by laws like CAN-SPAM. Note that you can specify that billing-related emails ignore any “unsubscribe” requests, ensuring your transactional emails still get delivered.
- In the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Email System.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Set Unsubscribe Text button.
- Enter the text you would like included in your marketing emails. Make sure the part of the content you want to be linked is enclosed in brackets.
- Once you’re finished, click OK.
- Click Close to save the settings, and Close again to exit the Email System.