With email actions you can define when Rock Gym Pro automatically sends an email to a customer and what the content of that email will be. To access the email actions, go to the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Email System.
Here you will see a tab for standard actions and a tab for custom actions. By default standard emails will be disabled, so the first step will be to decide which emails you wish to activate. Once you decide you want to activate an email, select the email action and click the Edit button to open up that action’s email template.
In the email template for a standard action, you will see a description of the action and when it will be sent. You can then edit the following information:
- The subject line of the email; use customer field tags to dynamically add names or dates to the subject line
- If the email is disabled or activated to send automatically
- If you want to have the email sent regardless of a customer’s do not mail choice, like for a billing-related email
- In the Message Body tab, you can edit the content and formatting of the email
- For a custom action, you can also edit the product trigger
For any standard email actions you wish to use, we have provided subject line and email content to get you started, be we highly suggest you customize the content to reflect your facility, message and brand.