Rock Gym Pro comes with a variety of email actions for the most commonly used email scenarios. However, you may want to edit them to either disable them, activate them, or customize the content to fit your facility.
- In the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Email System.
- Select the action you would like to edit from either the Standard Actions tab or Custom Actions tab and click the Edit button.
- Here is the content you can edit:
- The subject line of the email
- If the email is disabled or set up to send automatically
- If you want to have the email sent regardless of a customer’s do not mail choice, like for a billing-related email
- In the Message Body tab, you can edit the content of the email
- For a custom action, you can also edit the product trigger