When checking youth program group members in, you will need to check them in through the Youth Program Group window instead of the normal check-in window. Here’s how to check youth program group members in.
- In the Data Entry main window, click View and select Youth Program Groups to bring up the Youth Program Groups window.
- Click the Group Check In button.
- Check the box for each member you want to check in.
- If you need to track the exact time a member checks in, check the Use Custom Time button.
- Click the OK button to finish checking members in.
TIP: In addition to checking them in through the computer one at a time, an instructor can print the roster, check off members using a pen, and later on check everyone in at once in Rock Gym Pro.
Printing out a youth program group roster