Oftentimes it’s easier to print out a roster and check in students by pen, updating the system later. Here’s how to print out a roster; before you do, you may want to configure your printed roster to show only the columns you need to keep it from getting too cluttered.
- In the Data Entry main window, click View and select Youth Program Groups to bring up the Youth Program Groups window.
- Click the Print Roster button.
- This will create a report based on your printed roster configuration. You can now print, email, open the report in Word or Excel, or save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- If you click the Print Preview & Print button you can adjust your print settings. For best results, print in Landscape mode, select shrink to fit, and widen the margins in the page setup.
- Click the printer icon to print.