If a participant is going to miss several sessions of a youth program or is injured, you can freeze their account, charging a reduced rate or no rate at all.
- In the Data Entry main window, click View and select Youth Program Groups to bring up the Youth Program Groups window.
- Click the Participants tab and select the participant whose membership you want to freeze.
- Click the Edit Customer button.
- Click the Status tab. You can select Freeze, which will charge the amount you specified in your settings.
- If you would like to charge a different amount, check Use alternate monthly freeze amount and enter the new price.
- Click OK to save.