If you need to void out a payment a customer has made you can easily do so in the Customer Account window.
- To access the Customer Account window, find the customer in either the Data Entry or POS window and click the Invoice & Payments button.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Select the payment you wish to void and click the Void Payment button.
- Click Yes on the pop up window to confirm the voiding, and then yes again.
- The payment will now be voided out. To see voided payments in the Customer Account window check the Show Voided Payments box. Voided Payments will display as stricken out.
- The invoice will still be open, and the customer now has an past due account balance.
- Click Close to finish.