Once a document has been scanned or unclassified it will show up in the Document List window. Here you can then assign it to the correct customer.
- To get started, in the main Data Entry window go to View and select Document Scanning and Classification to open up the Document List window.
- Click the Bulk Classify button to open the Classify Documents window. In addition, the View Documents window will also open, showing you the document you are classifying.
- If you have multiple documents you can use the arrow keys to cycle through pages to find a specific document.
- With the document showing in the View Document window, search for the customer by either name or birthdate.
- Select the customer’s name and click the Select Customer button.
- Select the document type and add any helpful notes from the document like medical information that you want to show up in the customer’s profile. Click Assign & Next. The document will now be transferred to the remote server while you classify the rest of your documents.
- Click Close to finish.