While sometimes you will want to look up a document by the customer name, there are times when it makes more sense to look up a document by the date you scanned it, classified it or edited it. This can be helpful in finding a misclassified document that you know you worked on during a certain date or date range. Here are your various options for finding documents outside of the Customer Document window.
- To get started, in the main Data Entry window go to View and select Document Scanning and Classification to open up the Document List window.
- Here you can look up documents under the following parameter types:
- Unclassified: This will show all documents that have yet to be assigned to a customer
- Last Edited Date: This will show documents that had been most recently edited during your selected date range
- Classified Date: This will show documents that had been classified during your selected date range
- Scanned Date: This will show documents that had been scanned during your selected date range