If you have a parent who wants to link his payment information to his child’s account you can easily do so in the child’s customer account. Here’s how to link a secondary user to a primary user’s payment information.
- Look up the secondary customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Membership tab.
- Under Responsible Family Member, click the Member button.
- Find the primary customer and click OK.
- The primary customer’s information will now be used to pay for prepaid memberships or EFT/Corporate memberships for the secondary customer.
- Click OK to finish.