If a customer’s dues will be changing on a specific future date you can set it up ahead of time to automatically change. This can either be a temporary change or a permanent change. This is helpful if you are offering a membership special for a predetermined time at a discount.
- Look up the customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Membership tab.
- Under EFT Details click the Future Dues button.
- Check the Customer has a dues change in the future box.
- Enter the change date.
- Enter the new dues.
- If this is a temporary change, check the box and enter the number of months you would like the system to use the temporary dues before reverting back to the normal dues.
- Click OK to save. A note indicating the change will now show up in the EFT Details section in the Membership tab.
- Click OK to finish.