When a customer is ready to reactivate their frozen account you can manually unfreeze it at any time.
- Look up the customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Status tab and click the Unfreeze button.
- Click Yes on the pop up window to confirm.
- Another pop up window will inform you of the account’s billing type, letting you know that it will now return to its previous billing status. Staff must collect prepaid members dues immediately via POS. Recurring EFT members will have the dues added to their account and be billed on your next billing date.
- The account status will now be displayed as OK.
- Click OK to finish.