Rock Gym Pro supports several different payment types for memberships. To get started, configure the customer account to be either either a monthly EFT, single month prepaid or annual prepaid membership using the Quick Configure button in a customer’s profile, and then click on the Membership tab.
Here are the following membership payment option types you can choose from:
- None: Select this option for a person who is not a member, such as a staff member
- Free: Select this option for comped memberships
- Prepaid: Select this option for memberships that are paid in advance
- EFT: Select this option for members using an electronic transfer such as a bank account or credit card
- EFT paid by someone else: Select this option to use EFT information from a different account, like a parent paying for a child.