If you allow monthly account freezes you can enter a separate amount to freeze the whole family’s account in the main settings.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Settings to bring up the Configure Settings window.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- Under Monthly Freezes go to Family Freeze.
- If you wish to increase the dues for a second family member if the first is frozen check Escalate dues on second member if first member is frozen.
- Enter the amount you wish to charge per month if the first and second family members are frozen. This method will only work when there are 3 people in a Family membership.
- Click Close to finish.