While you can run an time report for all staff in the Reporting window, you can pull an individual employee’s time in the Manage Employees window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Employees to open the Manage Employees window.
- Select the employee and click the Time Clock button.
- Enter the date range you wish to pull and click the Print Report button.
- The report will give you a line item list of all the staff member’s time entries. It will also subtotal up time by job type and provide a total number of hours worked in that date range.
- You can now print, email, or open the report in Word or Excel. You can also save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- Click Close to exit the report.
- Click Close again to finish.