If your facility offers EFT contracts you can choose to have the system show EFT contract end dates, require an end date and have the system extend unfrozen accounts by the number of days it was frozen. End dates are useful if your membership policy requires x number of months of payment before a customer can terminate their memberships. BUT the end dates do not terminate an EFT membership, but are used to prevent early cancellations of EFT memberships, per your membership contract.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Settings to bring up the Configure Settings window.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- Under EFT Contract Options check the following options as applicable:
- Show EFT contract end date field
- Require EFT contract end dates
- When EFT membership is unfrozen, extend contract end dates by # of days frozen
- Click Close to finish.