If you want to view which customers have a past due balance that can’t be charged electronically because they are terminated and/or don’t have any billing information available in their record you can do so in the Billing Center window. This can help you identify customers that owe your facility money and ones that you need to capture EFT information, or tick the Manual Billing box. Note that you will only be able to see customers who have a balance due from the last 12 months. If you need to go back further, please contact email@example.com.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Billing to open Billing Center window.
- Click the Balance Due tab.
- Click View Unbillable Balances.
- This will display a list of customer names, their contact information, recent activity, status and past due balance.
- You can now print, email, or open the report in Word or Excel. You can also save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- Click Close to exit the report, and Close again to finish.