Once you have set up your ACH gateway you will be able to bill ACH customer accounts and withdraw payments from your customer’s bank automatically.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Billing to open Billing Center window.
- Click the Balance Due tab and click the Bill All Customers button to bill all customers with outstanding dues.
- In the pop up window it will display how many customers you have to bill. Enter that number in the Select number to bill field and click Go.
- Once the customers are all billed the system will give you a Billing Complete message. Click Close to exit the pop up window and transmit payments to ACH Works.
- It usually takes 5-7 days for the bank to process payments. You will need to go into the Billing Center window to check for any ACH Responses. RGP will download any new responses when the billing window opens.
- When you have any new ACH responses returned the amount will be added to your daily Zout on that day.
- Click Close to finish.
TIP: Open up the billing window every couple of days to Download ACH Responses to ensure your settlements are up to date.
Setting up the Billing ACH/Draft payment gateway