If you have restocked a product you can quickly update your inventory in the Manage Product window. Note that you can only restock inventory product type items.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Products to open the Manage Products window.
- Select the product to show the Product Details on the right side of the screen.
- Click the Add Restock button to open the Restock window.
- Under Details enter the restock date, the quantity, the unit cost and the applicable restock type. You can also enter any notes as necessary.
- Click OK to save. The quantity will now be updated in the Product Details section.
- Click Close to exit the Manage Products window.