If you want to print or download your reorder list you can do so in the Manage Products window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Products to open the Manage Products window.
- Click the Print Reorder Report button. In the Report Filter choose a vendor or select All to display your entire reorder list. Click OK.
- This will display a list of products with vendor name, product, color, size, reorder count, stock on hand, your target quantity, reorder quantity and the suggested order quantity.
- You can now print, email, or open the report in Word or Excel. You can also save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- Click Close to exit the report display, and Close to exit the Manage Products window.